Wednesday, November 4, 2015

      Hello everyone did you gain strength listening to BEAST song YeY? We are halfway done with this week so don't worry we can make time fly with this Korean drama. Today's k-drama is My Love from Another Star! This drama is a very funny and cute. We all seen dramas of a girl falling for a vampire, but how many of us seen a drama about a smoking hot alien? This is not your typical vampire-human love story that probably has the same plot every time. Anyways, this drama has a famous Korean drama actress who is such a dork when it comes to this alien that came on to Earth thousands of years ago. Many of us can relate to what the female does in some of the episodes when we fall for someone. The main characters are Cheon Song-Yi, Do Min-Joon, Yoo Se-Mi, and Lee Whi-Kyung.There are more charecters but they are the ones that I focus on. You must watch at least the first two episodes they will make your feels go crazy. (Feels as in oh my god I wish it was me or I want a boyfriend or girlfriend that will do that) As always the link is down below to watch it on Dramafever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment