Friday, November 13, 2015

      Since Wednesday there was not a new blog post I will just have a Korean drama post today. Unfortunately there will not a post about Korean variety show for this week. How was your week? Was it stressful and busy? Mine was more stressful than busy. Anyways let's get back on our Korean drama topic. Today's Korean drama I will talk about is Noble, My Love. This is a mini series or a webtoon. Each episode is about 10 to 15 minutes long. I thought that it won't be worth watching since each episode is short. I watched the first episode and without realizing it I am almost finish with the k-drama. After you watched the first episode you are mind blown. So many things happen in such a short time frame. 
    The k-drama summary time! This drama is about a vet and a cheabol whose fates intertwined. Chaebol a new word to add on your k-drama vocabulary list. Chaebol is a Korean word for a large business conglomerate. An example is being the son or daughter of the owner of a really famous large hospital. The summary was really vague and dry, but after you watch the first two episodes at the very least you will be laughing and want to watch another episode. The link to the first episode is down below



I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment