Wednesday, September 16, 2015

         K-dramas are similar to anime, but it is more like the live action of anime. In my opinion, some Korean dramas should really be made into an anime. I just really wanted to get that out there. So, if you love anime Korean dramas are the next best thing. Anyways after getting a lot of my homework done, the Korean drama Rooftop Prince has been following me around on Facebook. On Facebook I liked and am following the official Dramafever page kept posting scenes of the drama. As a result, I decided okay fine I will watch you. Another reason I started watching this drama is because of Yoochun who is a hottie actor that makes me drool. I am just kidding I do not drool unless there is shower scenes and his acting skills which is ten out of ten in my opinion.
       While watching the first episode many emotions took me over like I cried and got mad. In Korean dramas there will always be that one character that you really want to slap them because some of the things they do is very upsetting and messed up. Rooftop Price is one example there is Hwa Yong character you will not like she is the evil older step sister of Bu Yong and Yong Tae Moo who is the half cousin of the lead male character Yong Tae Yong. This drama is good for letting those tears out that you had been holding in for so long and that anger that you have bottling up inside just be careful not to throw your phone, break your laptop, punch the wall while watching this drama. You might want to have a pillow to bite of your anger or cry into while watching this one. Some Korean addicts might do this, but I have not gotten to that stage since I do not want to ruin the little image I have left. You should check it out and see if this your type of drama.  After going on Dramafever in the link below go to the search box and type Rooftop Prince and it should be the first result you will get. There will be advertisements and luckily the first episode is in good quality.
www.dramafever.com



No comments:

Post a Comment