Sunday, September 27, 2015

       Were you amused by Weekly Idol episode last time? Did it make you laugh? Well, this variety show goes to many places to complete their mission from malls to stadiums. It has over 200 episodes. It is very funny as well. I recently started watching this and it is really funny. I do not watch the episodes in order, I watch them out of order.So, if you skip around here and there it is okay. Today's show will be Running Man! Many episodes are available on YouTube. We have access to many episodes. Even though I started this show it makes time fly fast with laughter. I can not really summarize the whole show since it will result in spoilers. All I can say is that the guests are famous K-pop idols who will compete against the main hosts. It is a pretty memorable thing to watch and talk about what happened in that episode.
This has English subtitles so you do not have to worry about the language barrier. I hope you enjoy this and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment