Wednesday, September 23, 2015

         Welcome, my lovely readers. What did you think of the k-drama You're Beautiful or Rooftop Prince? If you could not watch them on Dramafever. Viki drama is the next best thing. I can not say much about KShowOnline because I have not used it yet, but it is on my to do list. Feel free to try it my friend watches her dramas on there and she tells me that it is really great. Oh my Ghostess! I am getting off track. Let's go on to our K-drama talk. Oh My Ghostess is a new K-drama that aired on July 3 to August 22 of this year. I have seen the first few episodes and it is very hilarious. I love the main character Na Bong-Sun. I swear that she is living the dream.
         This drama is about a young woman Na Bong-Sun who is very innocent and shy gets possessed by this ghost Shin Soon-Ae who is very seductive in a very fun way. This for everyone to watch in my opinion, but if it had an age restriction it would be 15 and older. This drama will make you laugh cry and say no~. This is a romance comedy like no other. Whenever you have time today watch this drama like you did with the others before. Laugh like you never did before. You might get mad at first, but you will feel better afterwards. Let all your emotions out in this K-drama. Even though I really recommended the other dramas. I strongly recommend watching this drama. All the Korean dramas are gender neutral. So, if there are any guys out there they are fanboys out there who love K-pop and K-dramas. You all might learn some hidden dating tips or something.
Here is the link below to watch the first episode. Enjoy!

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4709/1/Oh_My_Ghostess/?ap=1

No comments:

Post a Comment