Monday, September 14, 2015

 
    Lately, I have been occupied with schoolwork so it has been hard to catch up on my Korean dramas, but there are many new fresh out of the sea K-dramas. One thing I am still staying up to date with is K-pop new releases as in music videos and comebacks. Since I am a bit behind on my Korean dramas I will recommend some on my next post. Today's topic is CNBlue comeback with their new song Cinderella which is about when you bump into a girl you do not know and you both spend time together, but the next morning she is gone and left her shoe behind. This might not be accurate since it is only what I got from watching the music video. This is basically a more real life modern Cinderella you can say. While I was watching this and sitting on a bench outside I could not help myself I was smiling like an idiot. The members voices melted my heart and me being foolish and not so innocent fan girl I almost yelled out "Why can we not meet now and get married?!" in public like they were just being so attractive and just my type of guy. Anyways, CNBlue stands for Code Name Blue. This is a five member boy band that debuted in 2010. The members are Jung Yong-hwa, Lee Jong-hyun, Lee Jung-shin, and Kang Min-hyuk so it is the main singer/rapper, lead vocal/guitar, bass guitar/vocals, and the drummer/vocals which is listed in the same order of the members. They produce rock and pop music. Most of the members acted in many K-dramas before, but not all together in the same drama. Even though it was Monday k-pop makes you feel better no matter what you are going through you just have to find that right song. There should have subtitles if you turn on the CC on YouTube.Until Next Time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment