Friday, October 30, 2015

      
      Are you ready for the weekend?! Since tomorrow is Halloween I will want to share this show called Happy Together. I am not sure if I shared this with you, but I love this episode the most. I have seen many episodes out of order, but it is because there are so many episodes. I also love the guests that appear in each episode. It is like a talk show and has a bit of variety.
    The hosts in the show are all comedians I assume. I learn how to make something in the end of these episodes. The hosts would sometimes tease their guests or sometimes it is vice versa or both. The hosts are Jae-suk, Myeongsu, Mi-sun, Se-ho, and Bong-sun. In this show they would invite guests that share one thing in common. Like most variety shows this show is on YouTube. I hope you will love this episode and wish you all a Happy Halloween! 

Until Next Time! Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment