Friday, October 9, 2015

       We might all have long busy days at school or work and might be having problems with somebody so, we are frustrated and exhausted. This is like a fun variety talk show that helps couples, friends, family, and co workers with there problems they are going through. It might sound boring many idols, actors, and comedians appears as guests and help the regular people who appear have problems know if it is a concern or it is normal as in if it is a temporary matter. This show is called Hello Counselor. The hosts are Shin Dung Yup, Lee Yeong Ja, Jung Chan Woo, and Kim Tae Gyun. Every episode gives you a laugh while talking about the problem they have. I found out about this show through my best friend so whenever I get into a fight or and very tired and feel like dying since I haven't rested well after a few days I would watch random episodes. After I started watching this it really helps me end my day well. 

         The episodes are on YouTube in a very good quality and have nice clear subtitles after clicking on the CC button. The link is right above the picture and if you want to see more episodes just type Hello Counselor on the search bar and many full episodes should pop up.


No comments:

Post a Comment