Wednesday, October 7, 2015

        It has been a few weeks since I finished this drama and it is a really good one so far this is still my number one favorite Korean dramas. Like the Korean drama Oh My Ghostess! this is a new Korean drama. Hooray! Hooray! new Korean dramas! This drama made me laugh and cry this made me into an emotional wreck. When you finish this drama like the other Korean dramas you feel empty or your heart wants another drama. This drama is called School 2015. It is basically about two girls who were orphans one went to a big city and the other one stayed out in the country side for high school. Unfortunately this is all I am going to say. The main characters in my opinion are Lee EunBi, Go Eun Byul, Han Yi Ahn, Gong Tae Kwang, and Kang So Young. This k-drama has a little of mystery, romance, and school life. You will love this drama because it makes you scream, cry, mad, happy, and say why?! throughout the Korean drama. 
 
Can you guess who is the first male lead and second male lead? Here is the link to watch the first episode on Viki Drama down below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment