Wednesday, October 21, 2015

      What did you think of the music video? Can you believe her? I love that actress and I tried looking at  the scenes closely to take her side not blaming things on her, but I did not find any. We shall relax now and let out our anger with a k-drama. I started watching this drama because Siwon from Super Junior is in it. He is so handsome, but I am not used to that facial hair. I just can't. This drama is a new k-drama that recently aired on September 16 of last month and is still going. It is about this boy who was unattractive when he was young and a girl was pretty when she was young when they grew up it became vice versa basically. What I got from the first episode it may be a love hate relationship or romantic comedy or both. The link I will give you is from Viki Drama which has less commercials which is down below

 
See You Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment