Friday, October 23, 2015

       The day is coming to an end, but it is okay to end it with a Korean variety show. I finished season 1 of this show and I am still have my fingers crossed for a season 3. The show on today's agenda is called Roommate. This show is about 12 famous people will live in a house with other famous people as well. It is a mix of Korean actors, comedians, and k-pop idols. You will see how they live their life twenty-four seven. This is a very entertaining show that aired in 2014 that can make you feel the connection with the members. This show made me laugh at how the members actually are. Even though you don't know them personally you understand what these famous people feel or are going through. Even though it is a variety show your emotions act up like in Korean dramas. I will give you a link to watch the first season episode 1 down below.
http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4484/1/Roommate/?ap=1

                                 I hope you enjoy this show as much as I am. Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment